Land For Sale On Ceres

In late 2010 I acquired the right (from The Lunar Embassy) to sell stakes (as claims) in the minor planet called Ceres (click here for more information), located in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. Claims to individual acres cannot be sold on this planet as it is not fully mapped out yet so what we have done is made things as simple as possible. 51% of Ceres, in its entirety, is reserved through The Lunar Embassy while the remaining 49% will be divided amongst all those who purchase 'stakes' in it. These are going for just AUD $15 each. Ceres has a surface area about the size of Argentina so if only a few purchase stakes in it 49% of the planet will belong to them.

If you would like to purchase a stake in Ceres please refer to the Order Now page by clicking on the corresponding link above.

YOUTUBE VIDEO ON CERES

Below is an interesting YouTube video with the basic facts of this fascinating minor planet.




Plots For Sale
The Perfect Gift!

lunar and martian land

lunar and martian land

lunar and martian land